Military Service Members Resource List

Your Education Service Officer (ESO) is your best resource for assistance in choosing a military-friendly school that meets your educational needs. He or she can provide you with information, advice and support in navigating the often-complicated maze of the college-search process. Students should receive approval from their ESO, military counselor before choosing a college.

Academic Advising - Registrar's Office (319) 226-2002
Disability Counseling - ADA Coordinator (319) 226-2004
Financial Aid - Financial Aid Office (319) 226-2003
IgnitED/Tuition Assistance - Registrar's Office (319) 226-2006
VA Benefits Coordinator - Registrar's Office (319) 226-2006


Veterans Benefits

Allen College VA Certifying Officials

  • Diane Gebhardt - or (319) 226-2006
  • Corrine Ott - or (319) 226-2003

The VA certifying official provides assistance in obtaining VA education benefits to veterans and other eligible persons. VA education benefits are authorized to veterans and qualified dependents under specific chapters of Title 38, U.S. Code. Each chapter has specific eligibility requirements. The Allen College VA certifying official cannot determine your eligibility for VA education benefits. Your eligibility can only be determined by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (